Just in time for you summer travels, we're excited to announce four new addition to the Brewers Publications ebook library: Bock by Darryl Richman, Continental Pilsener by Dave Miller, Scotch Ale by Greg Noonan and Smoked Beers: History, Brewing Techniques, Recipes by Geoff Larson and Ray Daniels.
Brewing Eclectic IPA will be available as an ebook in mid-June.
These ebooks are available for Kindle, NOOK and Apple Books:
- Altbier: History, Brewing Techniques, Recipes by Horst Dornbusch
American Sour Beers: Innovative Techniques for Mixed Fermentations
by Michael Tonsmeire
- Barley Wine: History, Brewing Techniques, Recipes by Fal Allen and Dick Cantwell
- Bavarian Helles: History, Brewing Techniques, Recipes by Horst Dornbusch
- Beer in America: The Early Years—1587-1840 by Gregg Smith
- Belgian Ale by Pierre Rajotte
The Best of American Beer and Food: Pairing & Cooking with Craft Beer
by Lucy Saunders
- Bock by Darryl Richman - JUST ADDED!
- Brew Like A Monk: Trappist, Abbey and Strong Belgian Ales and How to Brew Them by Stan Hieronymus
- Brewing Better Beer: Master Lessons for Advanced Homebrewers by Gordon Strong
- Brewing Classic Styles: 80 Winning Recipes Anyone Can Brew by Jamil Zainasheff and John Palmer
- Brewing Eclectic IPA: Pushing the Boundaries of India Pale Ale by Dick Cantwell - COMING SOON!
- Brewing Local: American-Grown Beer by Stan Hieronymus
- Brewing with Wheat: The "Wit" and "Weizen" of Wheat Beer Styles by Stan Hieronymus
- Brown Ale: History, Brewing Techniques, Recipes by Ray Daniels and Jim Parker
- Continental Pilsener by Dave Miller - JUST ADDED!
- Designing Great Beers: The Ultimate Guide to Brewing Classic Beer Styles by Ray Daniels
- Evaluating Beer compiled by Brewers Publications
- Farmhouse Ales: Culture and Craftsmanship in the Belgian Tradition by Phil Markowski
- For The Love of Hops: The Practical Guide to Aroma, Bitterness and the Culture of Hops by Stan Hieronymus
- German Wheat Beer by Eric Warner
- How To Brew: Everything You Need to Know to Brew Great Beer Every Time (enhanced 4th edition) by John Palmer
- How To Brew: Everything You Need to Know to Brew Great Beer Every Time (4th edition) by John Palmer
- IPA: Brewing Techniques, Recipes and the Evolution of India Pale Ale by Mitch Steele
- Kölsch: History, Brewing Techniques, Recipes by Eric Warner
- Lambic by Dr. Jean Xavier Guinard
- Malt: A Practical Guide from Field to Brewhouse by John Mallett
- Mild Ale: History, Brewing, Techniques, Recipes by David Sutula
- Modern Homebrew Recipes: Exploring Styles and Contemporary Techniques by Gordon Strong
- New Brewing Lager Beer: The Most Comprehensive Book for Home and Microbrewers by Greg Noonan
- Pale Ale, Revised: History, Brewing, Techniques, Recipes by Terry Foster
- Porter by Terry Foster
- Principles of Brewing Science: A Study of Serious Brewing Issues (2nd Edition) by George Fix
- Prost! Story of German Brewing by Horst Dornbusch
- Quality Management: Essential Planning for Breweries by Mary Pellettieri
- Radical Brewing: Recipes, Tales and World-Altering Meditations in a Glass by Randy Mosher
- Sacred and Herbal Healing Beers: The Secrets of Ancient Fermentation by Stephen Harrod Buhner
- Scotch Ale by Greg Noonan - JUST ADDED!
- Session Beers: Brewing for Flavor and Balance by Jennifer Talley
- Smoked Beers: History, Brewing Techniques, Recipes by Geoff Larson and Ray Daniels - JUST ADDED!
- Standards of Brewing: A Practical Approach to Consistency and Excellence by Charles Bamforth Ph.D. D.Sc.
- Stout by Dr. Michael J. Lewis
- The Brewers Association's Guide to Starting Your Own Brewery (2nd Edition) by Dick Cantwell
- The Compleat Meadmaker: Home Production of Honey Wine From Your First Batch to Award-winning Fruit and Herb Variations by Ken Schramm
- Water: A Comprehensive Guide for Brewers by John Palmer and Colin Kaminski
- Wild Brews: Beer Beyond the Influence of Brewer’s Yeast by Jeff Sparrow
- Wood & Beer: A Brewer's Guide by Dick Cantwell and Peter Bouckaert
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation by Chris White and Jamil Zainasheff