Your brewery is much more than just a small business, it’s the fulfillment of your dream to share your love for quality craft beer and beverages. This book will help you and your staff understand the importance of a strong financial foundation, providing insights and results-oriented data to help you run a more successful brewery and interpret accounting results and data to make important management decisions.
- Build success from start-up to expansion with a solid foundation of finance principles geared specifically to small beverage producers.
- Learn to build and interpret financial reports and create basic pro-forma financial statements for launching a brewery, purchasing additional equipment, or determining a new location.
- Understand the various business models available to you as a craft brewery.
- Discover pricing models that maximize your profits.
- Learn how to build a budget and how to use it to hold staff accountable.
Size: 8.25 x 10.75”, 216 pp
Available for Preorder, Publishes Oct. 4: