Learn to Brew with Cannabis and Hemp
Brewing with Cannabis: Using THC and CBD in Beer
Author Keith Villa, Ph.D., is a trailblazing brewmaster in the rapidly growing marketing of non-alcoholic beers infused with heady hops.
The Beer Doctor is brewmaster and co-founder of CERIA Brewing Company, the first brewery of its kind in Colorado. In 2018, he was among the first to brew an infused beer in the United States.
The first book of its kind, includes chapters on:
- Plant Biology & Comparison to Hops
- Life Stages & Growing Conditions
- Terpenoid Effects
- Brief History of U.S. Laws
- Methods for Making Non-Alcoholic* Craft Beer
- Labeling, Physical Packaging Regulations & Compliance
- 14 Craft Beer Recipes
*a legal requirement when making and selling infused suds
Brewing with Hemp: The Essential Guide by Ross Koenigs
The second book in the series, readers will get into the weeds with expertly researched chapters:
- Recipes for IPAs, Pilsner, Märzen, Saison, Gruit, and more!
- Instructions and recipes for tinctures
- Brewing techniques
- Methods for recipe formulation
- Physiology and ecology of hemp
- Quality guidelines and legal considerations
- View the Table of Contents