Discover the budding new ingredient in craft beer.
Author Keith Villa, Ph.D., is a trailblazing brewmaster in the rapidly growing marketing of non-alcoholic beers infused with heady hops.
The Beer Doctor is brewmaster and co-founder of CERIA Brewing Company, the first brewery of its kind in Colorado. In 2018, he was among the first to brew an infused beer in the United States.
The only book on the topic is perfect for homebrewers, professional brewers, enthusiasts, and appreciators of the hop plant's dank cousin.
Dive into the Weeds with Expertly Researched Chapters on:
- Plant Biology & Comparison to Hops
- Life Stages & Growing Conditions
- Terpenoid Effects
- Brief History of U.S. Laws
- Methods for Making Non-Alcoholic* Craft Beer
- Labeling, Physical Packaging Regulations & Compliance
- 14 Craft Beer Recipes
Order Your Copy
- Direct from the Publisher, that's us!
- Barnes & Noble
- Book Depository
- Book Shop
- eBook available in September