We're excited to announce three new additions to the Brewers Publications ebook library: Historical Brewing Techniques by Lars Marius Garshol, Small Brewery Finance by Maria Pearman, CPA, and Simple Homebrewing by Drew Beechum and Denny Conn.
Nearly every Brewer Publication title is available for Kindle, NOOK, and Apple Books:
- Altbier: History, Brewing Techniques, Recipes by Horst Dornbusch
American Sour Beers: Innovative Techniques for Mixed Fermentations
by Michael Tonsmeire
- Barley Wine: History, Brewing Techniques, Recipes by Fal Allen and Dick Cantwell
- Bavarian Helles: History, Brewing Techniques, Recipes by Horst Dornbusch
- Beer in America: The Early Years—1587-1840 by Gregg Smith
- Belgian Ale by Pierre Rajotte
The Best of American Beer and Food: Pairing & Cooking with Craft Beer
by Lucy Saunders
- Bock by Darryl Richman
- Brew Like A Monk: Trappist, Abbey and Strong Belgian Ales and How to Brew Them by Stan Hieronymus
- The Brewers Association's Guide to Starting Your Own Brewery (2nd Edition) by Dick Cantwell
- Brewing Better Beer: Master Lessons for Advanced Homebrewers by Gordon Strong
- Brewing Classic Styles: 80 Winning Recipes Anyone Can Brew by Jamil Zainasheff and John Palmer
- Brewing Eclectic IPA: Pushing the Boundaries of India Pale Ale by Dick Cantwell
- Brewing Local: American-Grown Beer by Stan Hieronymus
- Brewing with Wheat: The "Wit" and "Weizen" of Wheat Beer Styles by Stan Hieronymus
- Brown Ale: History, Brewing Techniques, Recipes by Ray Daniels and Jim Parker
- The Compleat Meadmaker: Home Production of Honey Wine From Your First Batch to Award-winning Fruit and Herb Variations by Ken Schramm
- Continental Pilsener by Dave Miller
- Designing Great Beers: The Ultimate Guide to Brewing Classic Beer Styles by Ray Daniels
- Evaluating Beer compiled by Brewers Publications
- Farmhouse Ales: Culture and Craftsmanship in the Belgian Tradition by Phil Markowski
- For The Love of Hops: The Practical Guide to Aroma, Bitterness and the Culture of Hops by Stan Hieronymus
- German Wheat Beer by Eric Warner
- Historical Brewing Techniques: The Lost Art of Farmhouse Brewing by Lars Marius Garshol - Just added!
- How To Brew: Everything You Need to Know to Brew Great Beer Every Time (4th edition) by John Palmer
- IPA: Brewing Techniques, Recipes and the Evolution of India Pale Ale by Mitch Steele
- Kölsch: History, Brewing Techniques, Recipes by Eric Warner
- Lambic by Dr. Jean Xavier Guinard - eBook only, out of print
- Malt: A Practical Guide from Field to Brewhouse by John Mallett
- Mild Ale: History, Brewing, Techniques, Recipes by David Sutula
- Modern Homebrew Recipes: Exploring Styles and Contemporary Techniques by Gordon Strong
- New Brewing Lager Beer: The Most Comprehensive Book for Home and Microbrewers by Greg Noonan
- Pale Ale, Revised: History, Brewing, Techniques, Recipes by Terry Foster
- Porter by Terry Foster
- Principles of Brewing Science: A Study of Serious Brewing Issues (2nd Edition) by George Fix
- Prost! Story of German Brewing by Horst Dornbusch
- Quality Management: Essential Planning for Breweries by Mary Pellettieri
- Radical Brewing: Recipes, Tales and World-Altering Meditations in a Glass by Randy Mosher
- Sacred and Herbal Healing Beers: The Secrets of Ancient Fermentation by Stephen Harrod Buhner - Also available as an audiobook!
- Scotch Ale by Greg Noonan
- Session Beers: Brewing for Flavor and Balance by Jennifer Talley
- Smoked Beers: History, Brewing Techniques, Recipes by Geoff Larson and Ray Daniels
- Simple Homebrewing: Great Beer, Less Work, More Fun by Drew Beechum and Denny Conn - Now available!
- Small Brewery Finance: Accounting Principles and Planning for the Craft Brewer by Maria Pearman, CPA - Now available!
- Standards of Brewing: A Practical Approach to Consistency and Excellence by Charles Bamforth Ph.D. D.Sc.
- Stout by Dr. Michael J. Lewis
- Water: A Comprehensive Guide for Brewers by John Palmer and Colin Kaminski
- Wild Brews: Beer Beyond the Influence of Brewer’s Yeast by Jeff Sparrow
- Wood & Beer: A Brewer's Guide by Dick Cantwell and Peter Bouckaert
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation by Chris White and Jamil Zainasheff
Published May 15, 2018. Updated April 9, 2020.